8th RUSSIAN CONGRESS OF PLASTIC CONVERTERS
3-4 April 2017.
Palmira Business Center.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Cost of participation in all of the Congress activities RUB 12 390, including VAT.
Cost of one day participation of the Congress activities RUB 8 260, including VAT.
Round table participation fee (grands no right for attending other activities): RUB 5 310, including VAT.
Discount for 2 participants: 5%. Discount for groups of 3 to 5 participants: 12%.
Cost for participants wishing to deliver a report: RUB 60 000, VAT-inclusive.
Free participation is granted to specialists working in scientific institutions, members and staff of the Governmetn of Russia and Government of Moscow, and invited persons representing Russian regions.
Registration for participation takes place until 31 March 2017.
There is an upper limit on the number of possible participants. The organizer reserves the right to cease registration ahead of schedule.
Expected number of participants: 300 persons.
Congress organizer: RCC Group.
Main goals of the congress:
– To bring together consumers of ready-made plastic goods, companies that process plastics, companies that provide the processing technologies, and investors.
– To facilitate the analysis and forecasting of developments on the Russian market, as well as of the latest trends in the plastic processing sector, coordination and planning.
The Congress has traditionally presented a venue for major market players to make statements, for companies to sign preliminary cooperation agreements pursuing the implementation of investment projects, and served as a source of data on the size of the market and on the composition of its key participants.
The participation fee grants the participant the right to:
• take part in all Congress hearings,
• take part in the development of the Congress Resolution,
• contact the representatives of the media that support the event,
• use the simultaneous interpretation services,
• access the program materials,
• have meals provided by the organizers,
• access to the congress presentations,
• access to the congress video records,
• access to high-resolution photographs of the participants,
• access to the list of Congress participants.
The work of the Congress is covered by leading industry media.
For more detail, see: Media Support
• Producers of polymeric materials,
• Companies processing polymeric materials,
• Producers of equipment,
• Scientists and inventors working in this field,
• Representatives of the Government and industry regulator bodies,
• Deputies from industry-wide and regional associations,
• Heads of public organizations,
• Industry media.
Dear Delegates of the 8th Russian Congress of Plastic Converters, please go through the electronic registration process on our website. Registering is necessary for the preparation of the event participation agreement and for the issuance of your individual ID number. By having an electronic record about you, we will be able to better serve and interact with you. If you have any questions to the organizers of the Congress, and also if you wish to leave additional contact information, please use the “Comments & Feedback” section in the form.
We would be happy to see you among the Congress participants!
Tel./Fax No.: +7 (499)767-1906.
Hotline: +7 (965) 444-29-41
Learn about the 1, 2, 3, and 4 Russian Congresses of Plastic Converters
We offer you the materials of the 1, 2, 3 and 4 Congresses. The materials contain: the program, report abstracts, report presentation materials, and photo essays.
If you want to purchase congress materials, please conctact Organizing Committee representatives >>